Corporate Ally Program
The Corporate Ally Program (CAP) is an advocacy partnership between corporate entities and the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) that gives our real estate business partners the ability to invest corporate dollars to strengthen the industry and support issue campaigns. Funds are invested in political advocacy and issue campaigns at the local, state, and federal levels in order to promote an environment conducive to buying, selling, and owning real estate.
As part of the program, East Tennessee REALTORS® provides numerous benefits at each Corporate Ally level. Read below to learn more about the benefits provided this year.
East Tennessee REALTORS® Corporate Ally Levels are as follows:
- Silver: $1,500
- Crystal: $2,500
- Golden: $5,000
To become a Corporate Ally, fill out the voluntary invoice form linked below and send it to Catrin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have submitted your paperwork to Catrin, she will follow up with further information.
East Tennessee REALTORS® Corporate Ally Benefit Program is open to brokerages, affiliate companies, or any corporate entity who may be impacted by Realtor issues.
Corporate entities that invest at the golden, crystal, silver or higher level through the Corporate Ally Program (CAP) receive the benefits listed below throughout the 2024 calendar year. While sponsorship opportunities for individual events will still be available, CAP is a great way to maximize exposure.
Golden Corporate Ally – $5,000 or more
- Recognition at all Government Affairs Department/Realtor® Party events in the 2024 calendar year, including local Realtor® Party trainings, major investors events, East Tennessee REALTORS® legislative breakfast, and more.
- Receive access to the Top Golf benefit, with access a maximum of 3 times in the 2024 investment year. Reservation of the Top Golf benefit must be made by the contact on the corporate ally paperwork or one of their three admins as noted on the paperwork.
- Recognition at select association membership events
- 2 tickets to all East Tennessee REALTORS® events (excluding Summer Solstice)
- 1-hour Market Update Presentation (with East Tennessee REALTORS® Hancen Sale)
- Recognition as Corporate Ally on East Tennessee REALTORS® website
- Recognition as Corporate Ally in East Tennessee Newsletter 12 times in the year.
- Highlighted on ETNR social platforms once in the 2024 calendar year
- Receive branded social media posts to share on company social platforms
- Receive Major Investor Perpetual Plaque, Corporate Major Investor Lapel and Digital Pin and the Corporate Major Investor Social Media Overlay from NAR
- Receive online recognition on multiple National Association of Realtors® pages
Contributions are not deductible for income tax purposes. Contributions to RPAC are voluntary and are used for political purposes. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal and the National Association of REALTORS® or any of its state associations or local boards will not favor or disfavor any member because of the amount contributed. 70% of each contribution is used by your state PAC to support state and local political candidates. Until your state PAC reaches its RPAC goal, 30% is sent to the National RPAC to support federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 2 U.S.C. 441a; after the state PAC reaches its RPAC goal it may elect to retain your entire contribution for use in supporting state and local candidates.